Immigrant Settlement & Integration Services
PRINCE RUPERT IMMIGRANT eNews SIGN UP HERE
120 – 101 1st Ave East Prince Rupert
What is your immigration status in Canada?
- Permanent Resident (from landing to 20 years+)
- Naturalized Citizen
- Provincial Nominee
- Temporary Foreign Worker
- Post-secondary International Student
- Refugee Claimant
How can we help?
- Help completing government and immigration forms, including printing or copying
- Employment mentoring services, workplace skills training and preparation for short term certificate exam
- Credentialing & licensing support
- Citizenship prep, computer training, or preparation for an exam;
- Browse the resource library or use our computers
- Introduction to local service providers, volunteer opportunities and participation in civic events.
Who do I talk to for more information?
- Phone: 250-624-9494
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org