Settlement Services

PR ISS Office

120 – 101 1st Ave East Prince Rupert

What is your immigration status in Canada?

  • Permanent Resident (from landing to 20 years+)
  • International Student
  • Naturalized Citizen
  • Provincial Nominee
  • Temporary Foreign Worker
  • Post-secondary International Student
  • Refugee Claimant

How can we help?

  • Help completing government and immigration forms, including printing or copying
  • Employment mentoring services, workplace skills training and preparation for short term certificate exam
  • Credentialing & licensing  support
  • Citizenship prep, computer training, or preparation for an exam;
  • Browse the resource library or use our computers
  • Introduction to local service providers, volunteer opportunities and participation in civic events.

Who do I talk to for more information?

  • Phone: 250-624-9498
  • Email:  

Settlement Services Inquiry

We would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
  • Please enter your first and last name
  • Enter your email address
    Please identify what information and/or services you would like to find out more about
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Funded by: BC Settlement and Integration Services